6.10.12

THE WORD-EATING SNAKE


I know a fun way to introduce your young learners to the magic world of spelling: 
it's the word-eating snake!

Simple and fast to display, you only have to draw a long snake on the board and fill it with the words you want your pupils to learn.

Insert random letters between them to make it more challenging , or not, if your class is at the very initial stage.

Some examples:


More Spelling Games:


I design series of activities based on a communicative method that will help children to practice the grammar they're learning at school.
Many ESL activities, I see, are nothing more than 'fill in the blank' exercises that only teach kids how to fill in blanks and miss the whole point of learning to speak and understand a new language.
It's much easier and more fun to learn by doing, and you'll be surprised at how quickly you'll see valuable results. 
You can get my activities on my online store:



No comments:

Post a Comment